We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The co-founder of Microsoft, Bill gates, is also known for his great speeches. Entrepreneur, computer scientist and philanthropist, in one of his famous talks to students, he offered a small 'life manual' to be happy and succeed in life.
They are lessons, according to him, that children will never learn in school. Don't miss his lessons. They can be very useful in your child's education.
1. Life is not fair. Get used to it.
2. The world doesn't care about your self-esteem. The world expects you to do something, regardless of how you feel.
3. You will not earn $ 5,000 a month out of college, nor will you be vice president of a company. No, until you have studied and worked hard.
4. If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you have a boss. He will have neither the vocation of teaching nor patience.
5. Devoting yourself to flipping hamburgers does not take away your dignity. Your grandparents called this opportunity.
6. If you screw up, it's not your parents' fault, so don't whine about it. Learn from your mistakes.
7. Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They started to be from paying your bills, cleaning your dirty clothes and hearing you talk about how super cool you are and how cute they are. So before you start the fight to clean the virgin forests contaminated by your parents' generation, start by cleaning the things in your own life: your desk, closet, room ...
8. At school they will tell you that there is no difference between winners and losers. In real life, there is.
9. Television is not real life. In real life, people have to leave the movie cafe to go to work.
10. Be nice to the Nerds (the most diligent in the class), because you will most likely end up working for one of them.
Bill Gates's 'Rules for Life'.
You can read more articles similar to 10 lessons from Bill Gates kids won't learn in school, in the On-site Learning category.