We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
There is nothing better against heat, apart from water, than a very cool juice or smoothie. The shake is also nutritious and provides vitamins. If we add milk and yogurt to the smoothie, we have a wonderful Smoothie. To the vitamins in the fruit, we add the proteins and calcium from milk, two essential nutrients for both children and pregnant women.
We suggest you take advantage of the benefits of strawberries and cherries, rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, to make this light and very healthy smoothie very easily.
- A glass of milk
- 20 strawberries
- 10 cherries
- A natural or strawberry yogurt
- Two teaspoons of sugar or sweetener
1. Wash the strawberries well and cut them into small pieces. Add to the blender.
2. Wash the cherries well and split them carefully. Remove the bone and add the pieces to the blender.
3. Add the natural or strawberry yogurt and the glass of milk, whole or skimmed.
4. Add two teaspoons of sugar or the sweetener and a couple of ice cubes.
5. Beat for 30 or 40 seconds, or until you get a homogeneous mixture, with a smooth and creamy texture.
6. Pour into a glass and garnish with a strawberry slice or a mint or spearmint leaf.
We already have our smoothie ready, light and very refreshing.
You can read more articles similar to Strawberry and cherry smoothie. Smoothies for children and pregnant women, in the Fruits category on site.