We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A good sauce can completely change the flavor of a dish. Especially if the sauce has an intense flavor. Eating some wrinkled potatoes with mojo picón sauce is not the same as without it. But it is also that this sauce is very versatile, and you can use it for meat, fish, rice ...
Mojo Picón sauce is typical of the Canary Islands (Spain), and is made from chorizo pepper, oil and vinegar. The wrinkled potatoes are made with old potatoes, a variety of Canarian potato. But what really makes them so tasty is the mojo picón. Do you want to learn how to make this sauce? In Guiainfantil.com we explain how to do it.
- 1 chorizo pepper
- 1 cayenne or chilli
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil
- 2 or 3 slices of bread
- Water (optional)
Tip: Do not throw away the liquid that was left from soaking the chorizo pepper. You may need it later.
1. Clean the chorizo pepper and crumble it in warm water. Let it soak for about an hour.
2. Fry two or three slices of bread in olive oil and drain.
3. Pour the crumbled bread into the blender glass, along with the rest of the ingredients: the pepper (once the hour has passed to soak), the cayenne or chilli, a four of a glass of vinegar, the garlic clove , a little olive oil and a little salt.
4. Beat all the ingredients well. Go testing to rectify if necessary, with a little salt and oil. If you see that it is very thick, You can add a little of the liquid that was left from soaking the chorizo pepper or pour a little water.
5. Your sauce is ready! Bon Appetite!
You can read more articles similar to How to make Mojo Picón, typical Canarian sauce, in the category of Sauces on site.