We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Crepes are one of the most fun foods for children. The dough is very simple and quick to prepare, and they can be filled with whatever we want, either sweet like fruit crepes or dulce de leche, like salty ones.
This last category includes this recipe for soft ham and cheese crepes for children, which can be used for both a snack and a dinner, or a special occasion such as birthdays and Christmas. Let the kids fill them in, they're sure to have fun!
- 125 gr. Of flour
- 500 ml. milk
- 2 eggs
- 50 gr. butter or margarine
- 200 gr. cooked ham
- 200 gr. grated cheese
- Black pepper
1. In a bowl, mix the flour with a pinch of salt. Beat the eggs, and add them to another bowl along with the milk and butter. Add the flour little by little and form a liquid dough.
2. Heat a small frying pan, adding a little butter. When hot, add a few tablespoons of dough, until it covers the bottom of the pan. When the surface is no longer liquid, turn the pan.
3. Take out the crepes, add grated cheese and chopped ham or in cubes. Sprinkle with a little pepper, to taste, and close the pan by rolling it up. If it does not hold, use a toothpick for support.
4. Go through the pan again for a couple of minutes, so that the cheese melts. Serve while still hot.
You can read more articles similar to Soft ham and cheese crepes for kids, in the category of Recipes on site.