We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Juices are an important source of vitamins throughout the year, but children appreciate them especially when the hot weather arrives. Take this carrot, apple and orange juice next to the pool it will be a delight.
Like any juice, this children's recipe has a very simple preparation, and admits infinite variations that you can leave to your imagination and that of the children.
- 2 carrots
- 1 apple
- 2 oranges
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- Tips: You can make the juice healthier if you don't add sugar or use a sweetener. You can also incorporate other fruits such as banana, mango or melon.
Don't miss the chance to try this vitamin-packed drink. our site shows us the step by step of a super easy, simple and fast recipe to prepare.
1. Wash and peel the carrots. The apple can also be peeled or left with its skin, which has a higher concentration of vitamins. Chop the fruits.
2. Squeeze the juice from the orange, put it in a blender along with the apple and carrots and blend everything in a blender.
3. Add the sugar (optional), stir and serve. If you want it more liquid, add more orange juice.
We all know the advantages of making natural fruit juices for children, especially for the benefits they provide to their health. In addition to vitamins, fruit juices provide iron, calcium, magnesium, are antioxidants, and their amount of fiber is advantageous for the intestinal flora.
However, as important as it is to prepare a fruit juice for our children, is how we make it. Follow some guidelines:
1. Wash and dry the fruits you are going to eat well. It should be washed before peeling.
2. If you want to consume them with the skin, you have to disinfect them well. It is best to leave them to soak for about 5 minutes in water, if possible with a few drops of vinegar or a pinch of baking soda.
3. Ideally, fruit juices should be offered between meals, especially at snack time.
You can read more articles similar to Carrot, apple and orange juice, packed with vitamins, in the Fruits category on site.